Sunday, August 16, 2009

Car Wash $5

I wanted to post a picture of this because I thought it was so cute.  Landon and Dayton along with a neighbor friend decided to start their own business so they found some scrap wood, nailed it together, wrote their sign "Car Wash $5" and then pounded the sign into our front lawn.  They got their first customer right away (dad) but after that car was finished they weren't getting much business so after about 10 minutes they lost interest and found something else to do.  I think it took them longer to make the sign and put it in the lawn then they spent as a business.  Oh well, blame it on the economy, maybe they can lobby for a bailout.  :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is hilarious!!!

Melinda said...

Cute! I drive past people all the time here doing their fundraising, but I would pull right up for your kids and fork over the cash.