Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's the Melvers!

We are so lucky to have the Melver's stop by when they were in Arizona. Josh was in Arizona for work and being the romantic he is he flew Kristin out for a few days to be with him. Ohhh, so nice. I got an email from them Sunday morning saying they were here and would love to come by later if it's okay. OKAY? HELLO! YOU BETTER COME BY! It was fun to visit and hear about their recent China trip and other adventures they always have going on. Of course the time went too fast and the duties of life said it was time for them to go but we are so glad they came. (Let this be a lesson to you all, if you are in Arizona and don't stop by I will hunt you down!)

As the Melver's pulled out of our driveway I suddenly remembered "I need a picture!" So I flagged them down and they came back for the photo op. We love you guys. Come back soon!



Josh and Kristin are some of our BFF's and we miss you so much already. I'm so thankful for the times (and future times) we have had to be get to know each other.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Very cool! I'm next.

Kristin said...

You are the best! I've been meaning to post our awesome visit with you, as you can probably see from my blog I haven't even gotten through half of my trip to China so one of these days I'll get you on there. Anyways, we miss you guys so much...I had leftover cupcakes from Bridger's birthday and I didn't know what to do with them!