Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning at around 6am we found out that Santa came!
New BMX bike for Dayton
New mountain bike for Landon
Jeep for Reece and Kitchen for Sadie
Electric bike for Dayton and Landon
Fun play preschool for Reece from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
Landon made this jewelry box for Sadie Ann. He worked really hard on it, I love seeing my kids taking time to make things for their siblings, it's so fun.
One of my favorite presents to give was for Reece. COWBOY BOOTS! He has wanted some for months and I found these at Gymboree....yeah!
Landon made me a beautiful bookmark that he personally weaved at school!
Dayton gave Reece some hand puppets that they can make together!
Dayton made Landon a leather pocketknife holder! And a surprise $5 bill.
Landon also made a bookmark for Dayton and gave him a $20 bill of his own money!
A Garmin Watch for Dad, it does everything except run for you. (This was actually suppose to be for his birthday in November but mom is slow so I threw it in with Christmas)
Dayton made this butterfly hair bow for Sadie and Mom gave her some Cinderella sparkly light up shoes...which she loves!
Gift cards to GameStop from Grandma and Grandpa Honeycutt! Big Hit!
Books, candy and cold hard cash from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen! Yeah!
Ride on car from Grandma and Grandpa Honeycutt! Princess Edition. Loved it!

Habla Espanol? Trav wanted and received the Rosetta Stone Spanish Set.

You know what are a girls best friend. I'm too spoiled and surprised. I had no idea what Travis and the kiddos got me.
Landon spent a lot of time making Reece 30 Paper airplanes! Reece loved it.
Reece spent a good part of Christmas day playing with the race car track from Grandma and Grandpa Honeycutt. Thank you!
Dayton made these cute place cards at school for the family. Little fingerprints made into little people. I love the stuff my kids make, they are the best gifts. We put them right to use for our christmas breakfast, which happened at about 11am.
Merry Christmas to all our family and friends. Thank you for all the gifts but especially for being a very important part of our lives. We love you.

4 comments:

Kenn and Natalie said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love all the gifts your kids made for each other...so cute! Sadie looks so big too, it seems like she was just born yesterday. I totally agree about shopping for girls...Love it!

Carrie said...

I really like the kid's homemade presents for each other - what a great idea:)

Tara said...

Your kids are so sweet to make all those gifts for each other. I love it!
I love that Landon was shirtless Christmas morning--I can only imagine a few years from now.. :)

TJ said...

The home-made presents from the kids were the best! It was nice to see the older boys give each other extra presents....and actually not be fighting.