Friday, June 25, 2010

While you were out....

While I was lying in bed with shingles in Hawaii my kids were having a blast with Grandma and Grandpa Honeycutt, Aunt JeriLynn, Aunt Tami, Uncle Kyle and Uncle Travis and all their cousins. Activities included a birthday party, lots of swimming, movies, Thanksgiving Point, Cousin sleepover party at Aunt Jerilynn's complete with a tent, Liberty land rollercoaster and speed track and laser tag. Did I miss anything? I have to admit I was a little jealous....sheesh. Here are a few pictures of the adventures. They had SO SO SO much fun.
Carter, Sadie and Reece
Landon, Brady and Dayton
Brady, Dayton in the background
Kenaydee and Sadie

Amberly and Reece
A bunch of them :)
Grandma and Carter
Sadie Ann
Pirate Landon
Aunt Tami and Sadie
The "big" kids Amberly, Landon and Dayton

1 comment:

Kenn and Natalie said...

At least the kids didn't miss you when you were gone, right??