Monday, August 30, 2010

Landon and Dayton's new piano teacher!

Today Landon and Dayton had their first piano lesson with none other than William-Joseph.  Seriously?!  How cool is that.  Of course I made a grand impression seeing as I was only 20 minutes late since I COULD NOT find his house even though I allotted plenty of time.  True to form, what can I say, I'm a loser.   Hopefully the boys will be back on the piano playing bandwagon in no time.  Someday I will treat myself to my own piano lessons but for now I must live vicariously through my children.

Check out William's skills-- I never get tired of hearing him play.  So fortunate to have him in our area and to teach the boys.  Super talented.


"Asturias" by William Joseph on Dr. Phil

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

When I read your blog, I kind of feel like I know someone realy famous or important!

Unknown said...

I wonder what he thought when I overheard him at church saying he played the piano and I said, "I've played chop-stix a time or two myself." I guess not quite the same caliber?

TJ said...

Awesome!