Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easter 2009

Here are my cute kiddos in their Easter best. I took everyone shopping with me and let them pick out their outfits. It's so funny how different your own kids are. Landon went with the conservative shirt and tie that looked great. Dayton for sure wanted the jacket to go over his shirt and tie because he said "I look like a manager". Reece didn't care too much so mom got to pick his. All three of the boys said "NO PINK!" Okay okay. I debated about getting Sadie a new Easter dress but my friend Laura had given her this dress when she was born and she is now just the right size for it and I LOVE IT, and can't imagine finding anything better for her Easter dress. So thank you Laura for Miss Sadie Ann's first Easter dress. We have church at 9am and have really been trying hard not to be late so our Easter morning was quick and I didn't get any pictures of the baskets but the Easter bunny didn't dissapoint. I snapped a few quick ones as we were heading out the door. It was a great day. Nothing better than going to church and learning more about the Savior's Atonement and the miracle of the Resurrection and getting to spend time with each other to complete the day.

3 comments:

Susan said...

So stinkin' cute!

Kenn and Natalie said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!! Sadie is so very cute, those EYES!!!Good thing she has those brothers to watch out for her.

Melinda said...

Such cuties!!!!! Love all the toothless grins.