Monday, March 9, 2009

Cute Idea

So I usually ignore all the "quizzes" on facebook and the "tagging" but Trav is out of town and I'm bored and sick of watching the news about the world collapsing and I don't have TIVO and by the time I get the kids to bed and turn on the TV there isn't anything good on and I don't feel like reading so I've been catching up reading friends blogs and saw this on my cousin Maran's and decided to steal the idea.

The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice. Made especially for you.
Restrictions and Limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be, because I don't even know what it's going to be!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The Catch: You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your post and agree to do the same! So get ready for your mystery treat but be prepared to share the love!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you get when you get it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

It appears I am the first and only to respond! I am worried about reciprpcating the gift though.....

Melinda said...

Ha! My cousin did this and I responded...but I am going t hold out posting my own till I actually get something from her. Maybe you will beat her to it?