Monday, March 16, 2009

Spoke too soon........ (kidding)

So my last post was about how I wasn't going to complain anymore and I really felt good about that. Not too many days after that post I was asked to serve as the second counselor in the Primary. That's what I get for trying to have a good attitude. I'm totally kidding and actually excited to be able to be with my kids in primary. Plus we have an awesome Primary President and 1st counselor so it should all be fine. Of course I have no idea what I am doing so far so maybe that feeling will change once I learn more. (Again with the kidding). I attended one presidency meeting and realized how much effort our leaders put in to serving the children in our ward and how much they love the kids so make sure you tell the leaders in your wards how much you appreciate them. Good lesson for me to learn, I'm sure there are more lessons in store.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Adrienne, this is just the beginning! Oh, and I am glad you think I am AWESOME!!!!

TJ said...

Yep! I will never complain about a primary calling again because it is so much work for to find good teachers! I have to remind Chris this when he was first called into nursery, but now he is loving it!

Melinda said...

Dude, I was like a deer in headlights when I got called to YW. I had not even been in a ward with YW since I was in YW myself! Holy crapper! But you will love it and you will get it all figured out.

Laura said...

YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS!! JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE!!~Laura