Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've been Tagged

Hear it goes! Go to document setting/my pictures on your computer. Choose your 6th file. Choose your 6th picture. Blog about it. Tag 6 people.

My friend Melinda tagged me! Sucka!

This is a picture from July 2006. We were in Utah waterskiing with my brother Travis and his wife Erica. Here is a picture of my husband Travis and Dayton jumping in the water for fun. I remember this day clearly because this was when I was training for a marathon and I had run 18 miles earlier this morning, then I tried to get up on waterskiis and lasted about 20 seconds before my legs said "were done" and I let go of the rope. Hubby Trav rocked it on the kneeboard and brother Trav rocked it on the skiis. Landon and Dayton did the tube thing with dad Trav and then my brother Travis tried to kill Erica and me in the tube by going mock speed. We all survived. It was a fun outing!

Okay so now I have to tag 6 people....hmmm....... I'll tag Susan, Tami, Angela, Natalie, Kristin, and Laura!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Cut pic! And wow! You ran 18 miles in one day? You rock! Running a marathon is on my list of things to NEVER do.

Adrienne said...

For the record....I ran 26.2 miles in one day. I felt every last one of them :)

The Buckingham Family said...

I will play again in about a week...I am in a "holding" pattern right now until I make my blog private : )
Thanks for the tag
~Nat